Lower Ascent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C: My karma just went up two points

5 posters

Go down

C: My karma just went up two points Empty C: My karma just went up two points

Post by Socks Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm

My mom came into my room this morning telling me about two dogs she found outside in our backyard last night. She was freaking out about it, she was bit by a stray dog when she was younger. Well, earlier today she took our tiny dog, Ginger, outside and she started barking. So my mom kind of froze, and one of the stray dogs came up. And it had a collar, so my mom called the owner.

There were two dogs and they had been out all day yesterday and last night, we only found the one though. So I went outside with my mom and I was giving the dog water and he would not get off of me. So the lady came and got the dog, Who is a boy by the way and his name is Elvis. He was a really sweet dog, the lady was pregnant. Lmao. She is due this month, so she was all emotional.

C: I feel like I've done a good deed today.
Socks
Socks

Back to top Go down

C: My karma just went up two points Empty Re: C: My karma just went up two points

Post by Dusk Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 pm

way to go brenna :D
ive done good deeds before. it usually gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Dusk
Dusk

Back to top Go down

C: My karma just went up two points Empty Re: C: My karma just went up two points

Post by x3AlexSaysRawr Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm

:D
Good deeds for animals are the best kind
x3AlexSaysRawr
x3AlexSaysRawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Socks Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm

The doggy was really nice, too. C:
Socks
Socks

Back to top Go down

Post by CourtesyFlush Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 pm

My dad found a kitten in a field behind his work. Brought it home.

That was about 5 years ago. Now he's a fatass who sleeps under beds all day.
CourtesyFlush
CourtesyFlush

Back to top Go down

Post by Socks Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Same.. My stepdad found a two-month-old kitten at his work.
That's Pepper.
About a year later he finds an eight week old kitten.
That's Binks.

They're both shitheads.
Socks
Socks

Back to top Go down

Post by x3AlexSaysRawr Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm

We found a pregnant raccoon, we drove it to a vet at night, it was really awkward sitting next to it in the car

Then We found an iguana being attacked by a cat in my backyard on my birthday, we scared the cat, and kept the iguana. Best birthday gift ever.

And once I was walking my dog and a ADORABLE border collie just came out of no where. It was super friendly and loved me and my dog. So I kept petting it and kept it near us for 25 minutes until the owner came running down the block and was grateful. :D Love dogs
x3AlexSaysRawr
x3AlexSaysRawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Katazynka Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 am

my backyard is home to all sorts of squirrels and robins and a few pidgeons, the shrubs keep the rain off of rabbits and cats, and we've had canadian geese in the vegetable patch.

i don't live on a farm or anywhere near farmland XD
Katazynka
Katazynka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum