Team leaders

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Ace of Clovers on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Nublix wrote:It probly wasnt a joke ._.
and wow we dont have that much comic makers >=C


Way to acknowledge my presense D:
avatar
Ace of Clovers

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Keight on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Commie wrote:I can has Mod plz?

YOU MAD? (D
avatar
Keight

Posts : 59
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Mark+! on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 am

I say Nado for AT leader, because he isn't full of himself.
Fyre for GT leader because he knows what he's doing in my opinion.
X for comics team leader because he has the experience needed to run the team.
avatar
Mark+!

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Guessing a price on the "Price is right."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Lone on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw Xtaci say he didn't want to be leader because he didn't think he was fit to be one. Or something like that.

Edit: Here's the quote.
Xtaci wrote:No thanks :l. I was a crap leader anyway.

Lone

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by baato on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

X wasn't awful. People just didn't like the fact that he led because they wanted an active comic maker to do it.

And like hell they'd get one. I'm gonna try to continue baato's cookie, but Pirated is long gone.
avatar
baato

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Nublix on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Mark+! wrote:I say Nado for AT leader, because he isn't full of himself.
Fyre for GT leader because he knows what he's doing in my opinion.
X for comics team leader because he has the experience needed to run the team.

I agree with this man Very Happy
avatar
Nublix

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 23
Location : not telling =3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Xtaci on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 am

baato wrote:X wasn't awful. People just didn't like the fact that he led because they wanted an active comic maker to do it.

And like hell they'd get one. I'm gonna try to continue baato's cookie, but Pirated is long gone.

Not like Riel made animations afterward. Neither did Brandon when he was GIF team leader. It was really just Gregio's fat bitching.

And you don't have to "do" something in order to coach it. I recall, some famous pianist's old teacher went to ONE music seminar and immediately began teaching after that. Also, lol@handicapped water polo coach. Our team won CIF in our division.

But still, I don't want the spot. :/
avatar
Xtaci

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Nublix on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 pm

can i be animation team leader for my birthdeay present? (D
avatar
Nublix

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 23
Location : not telling =3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by baato on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Xtaci wrote:
baato wrote:X wasn't awful. People just didn't like the fact that he led because they wanted an active comic maker to do it.

And like hell they'd get one. I'm gonna try to continue baato's cookie, but Pirated is long gone.

Not like Riel made animations afterward. Neither did Brandon when he was GIF team leader. It was really just Gregio's fat bitching.

And you don't have to "do" something in order to coach it. I recall, some famous pianist's old teacher went to ONE music seminar and immediately began teaching after that. Also, lol@handicapped water polo coach. Our team won CIF in our division.

But still, I don't want the spot. :/

That's pretty much what I said. :/
avatar
baato

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Xtaci on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 am

Nublix wrote:can i be animation team leader for my birthdeay present? (D

...Probably not.
avatar
Xtaci

Posts : 258
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Nublix on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 am

wait what? does that mean i have no chance of being at leader?
avatar
Nublix

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 23
Location : not telling =3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team leaders

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum